Skip to content
- 3/4 cup cooked chopped chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8-10 whole jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the jalapeños in half on one side to remove the seeds.
- In a small bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, Mexican cheese, bell pepper and salt. Stir so the whole mixture is well combined. Using a small spoon stuff the jalapeños filling them to the top.
- Place them on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes and then broil for an additional 2 minutes.